Wishing you a Happy New Year Rib Fans!
A great BIG thank you to all who have supported Ribfest by enjoying the festival, volunteering, being a vendor, entertaining us, and of course our sponsors. As 2017 draws to a close we look forward to another great 2018 Ribfest here in Esquimalt.
Your participation makes a difference.
Charities in our Community that we support:
- BCPFFA Burn Fund
- Rockheights Hockey Academy
- BC Cancer Foundation
- Esquimalt High 2017 Basketball Tournament
- Esquimalt High Athletic & Academic Scholarship
- Victoria Hospital Foundation N.I.C.U Pledge
- Terry Fox Cancer Society
- Esquimalt Neighbourhood House
- Rainbow Kitchen
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Relief Funds for Fort Mac & The Interior
- Esquimalt Teen Center
- Victoria Devils Fastball
- Junior A Shamrocks
- Huntington’s Society of Canada
- Macaulay PAC Swim Academy
Esquimalt Field of Dreams
Our project is to provide Esquimalt with an all-weather playing field. Esquimalt is the only core Municipality without an all-weather playing surface or turf field. Our kids have to leave the community for outdoor field activities for as long as three or four months every year as our Municipal fields close.
- lights for year round use
- grandstand for large events
- field house for change rooms, washrooms and meeting area
This overall project will be in the realm of $6M, a lofty undertaking completed in stages as funds allow.