Vendor Applications for 2018 are now being received
Open the tabs below to view
The Esquimalt Ribfest Committee together with The Esquimalt Firefighters Charitable Foundation is now accepting applications for the SIXTH ANNUAL ESQUIMALT RIBFEST – FRI SEPT 07 – SUN SEPT 9, 2018
6th ANNUAL ESQUIMALT RIBFEST - FRI SEPT 07 – SUN SEPT 09, 2018
WELCOME TO THE VENDORS INFORMATION SECTION
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the 6th annual Esquimalt Ribfest.
• Before completing the application form please read the following Vendor Information, Terms and Conditions for becoming a vendor at the 2018 Esquimalt Ribfest.
• COST for three day event: vendor’s fee of $200.00 per 10’ frontage or portion thereof (inclusive of trailer hitches etc.) Cheques are to be attached to your application form and made payable to the Esquimalt Firefighters Charitable Foundation. ($30.00 charge for NSF cheques)
• Complete an application Form, attached your cheque, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope and forward to:
o Esquimalt Ribfest 2018, C/O 200 Maddock Ave W. Victoria, B.C. V9A 1G6
• Due to limited space all applications need to be submitted by June 10, 2018. Applications will be reviewed and you will be notified if you are successful. If you are unsuccessful your cheque will be returned to you.
• The successful vendors will receive a contract to be signed and returned no later than July 15, 2018.
A) SET UP and TAKE DOWN-
1. The site will be available for set up on Thursday September 6, 2018 Time TBA
2. All set up must be completed and vehicles clear of the site by 10am on Friday, September 07, 2018
3. Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, chairs, tables, power, and equipment required to safely operate their business. Tents are to be no larger than 10’ X 10” unless prior approval has been arranged and approved in writing.
4. 1 electrical 15 amp plug will be made available to each vendor
5. Vendors must provide their own grounded electrical cord, minimum length 100 feet.
6. Stakes CANNOT be used on the grounds. Guy ropes must be held in place with tent pegs or weights such as sand bags.
7. There is no vehicle access to the site during the event hours of operation
8. Exhibits may be left in place until Monday morning, however all exhibit material must be removed by the Vendor by Noon Monday September 10, 2018
9. Vendors must be present for the full hours of the event
10. Vendors arriving prior to designated set-up times, or those tearing down prior to the end of the event, Will not be invited back!
1. Hours of Operation: (to be Confirmed)
a) Friday, September 07– 1 pm to 10 pm (Vendors 1 pm to 9 pm)
b) Saturday, September 08 – 11 am to 10 pm (Vendors 11 am to 9 pm)
c) Sunday, September 09 – 11 am to 9 pm ( Vendors 11 am to 9 pm)
2. Overnight security is provided from Thursday night through Monday morning, however vendors are ultimately responsible for their own property
3. Food Vendors MUST submit a valid VIHA Temporary Food Market Permits with their application.
4. No pets/animals are permitted on the site
C. RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The Producer reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason and does not guarantee the availability of space.
2. The Producer reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations without notice
3. The Producer is under no obligation to refund any fees for any reason.
6th Annual Esquimalt Ribfest Vendor Applications Sept 2018