2017 Vendor Applications are now
Please check our website in Spring 2018
The Esquimalt Ribfest Committee together with The Esquimalt Firefighters Charitable Foundation wishes to thank all the vendors who submitted applications to the FIFTH ANNUAL ESQUIMALT RIBFEST – FRI SEPT 08 – SUN SEPT 10, 2017
SELECTED VENDORS INFORMATION SECTION
A) SET UP and TAKE DOWN
1. The site will be available for set up on Thursday September 7, 2017 Time TBA
2. All set up must be completed and vehicles clear of the site by 10am on Friday, September 08, 2017
3. Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, chairs, tables, power, and equipment required to safely operate their business. Tents are to be no larger than 10’ X 10” unless prior approval has been arranged and approved in writing.
4. 1 electrical 15 amp plug will be made available to each vendor
5. Vendors must provide their own grounded electrical cord, minimum length 100 feet.
6. Stakes CANNOT be used on the grounds. Guy ropes must be held in place with tent pegs or weights such as sand bags.
7. There is no vehicle access to the site during the event hours of operation
8. Exhibits may be left in place until Monday morning, however all exhibit material must be removed by the Vendor by Noon Monday September 11, 2017
9. Vendors must be present for the full hours of the event
10. Vendors arriving prior to designated set-up times, or those tearing down prior to the end of the event, Will not be invited back!
1. Hours of Operation: (to be Confirmed)
a) Friday, September 08 – 09am to 10pm
b) Saturday, September 09 – 09am to 10pm
c) Sunday, September 10 – 09am to 9pm
2. Overnight security is provided from Thursday night through Monday morning
3. Food Vendors MUST submit a valid VIHA Temporary Food Market Permits with their application.
4. No pets/animals are permitted on the site
C. RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The Producer reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason and does not guarantee the availability of space.
2. The Producer reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations without notice
3. The Producer is under no obligation to refund any fees for any reason.
The Esquimalt Ribfest Committee wish to thank all vendors who submitted applications to the 5th annual Esquimalt Ribfest, selections have been made for this year’s event and we are no longer accepting applications.
We invite you to return to this site in spring 2018 when the vendor application site will be opened for the 6th Annual Esquimalt Ribfest Vendor Applications